Diagnostic Criteria for MDD
MULTIPLE DOG DISORDER!
Symptoms which MUST be present:
- Poor self-control, usually unable to resist "just one
- 100% occupancy of kennel space at all times.
- Dog food expenses at least 4 times the grocery bill.
And at least 4 of the following:
- Dog grooming equipment in 4 large storage crates.
- Dog and personal grooming supplies in one overnight bag
- Clean kennels daily, clean house once a month.
- Doing dishes means washing more than a dozen dog bowls.
- Have a king size bed, but sleep clinging to the side to
give the dogs room.
- Yard securely fenced, landscaping outside of fence.
- Attend company BBQ to collect a large quantity of rib
- Isolated rural location.
- Others ask "how many dogs do you have....now?
- Pooper Scooper Wrist (similar to Tennis elbow).
- Dry cleaner always finds things in pockets which are
returned, in baggies to you.
- Used to show pictures of children, now whip out dog
KNOW ANY SUFFERERS?
borrowed from Heidie & Don Grimson
(Leabashiba German Shepherds)
Copyright © 2003 [Camnusch]. All rights reserved.